Friday 1 January 2016

2015: A Year in Review

2015 is over? Nope. I refuse to believe it. Come back in a few weeks and then we'll talk about new year.

In all seriousness, I can't believe that 2015 has come and gone. I've had a pretty good reading year, and although I haven't read as much as I wanted to in the latter half of the year (A Levels are slowly killing my soul) I did manage to read 66 books. Yay! Here's what that looks like broken down:

Books: 43
Graphic Novels: 2
Rereads: 21

According to Goodreads, this is what my stats for 2015 look like. 

Although a vast majority of the books I read this year were rereads (I actually read the Throne of Glass series twice this year), I'm pretty happy with all the books I got round to reading considering that it's been very busy. I don't know if I'll have more or less time in 2016, but either way I'm still looking forward to finding some amazing new books to read. 

2015 FAVOURITES
There have been so many great books that I've read this year and I couldn't possibly rank them all, so instead I've decided to choose a couple of categories and select a book for each. 

FAVOURITE BOOK OF 2015 
23848145
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
FAVOURITE COVER OF 2015
18798983
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
BIGGEST SURPRISE OF 2015
16248114
Maya's Notebook by Isabel Allende
FAVOURITE NEW AUTHOR OF 2015
17399160
Sara Raasch (author of Snow Like Ashes)

 NON BOOKISH THINGS 
Here are a few of my favourite places/things/memories from 2015, including
my Hamilton/Buffy obsessions, prom, my trip to North Carolina and one of
my favourite albums!
So, 2015 is definitely over. Woah. I still can't process that properly. Still, all I can say now is that I hope you have a great 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS